Putrajaya is an administrative capital of Malaysia Located 30KM south of Kuala Lumpur. The Intelligent Garden City is known for its wonderful architectural government buildings, grandiose mosques, intricately design bridges and inspiring man made lake.
Take a look on our Putrajaya Escapade
– Intelligent Garden City, Putrajaya: A Prelude
– Intelligent Garden City: Traipsing the Precinct
– Putrajaya Mosque
– Nature Trip: Taman Botani, Putrajaya
– Nature Trip: Taman Putra Perdana, Putrajaya
Update: 2/08/2013 E1 Bus Terminal in KL
There are 3 easy ways to go from Kuala Lumpur to Putrajaya.
1. ERL Train (From KL Sentral to Putrajaya Sentral)
This is the fastest way to reach Putrajaya Sentral. You have to board the KLIA Transit in KL Sentral which will bring you to Putrajaya Sentral in less than 20 minutes.
Departure Time: Every 30 minutes from ( 04:33 AM first train till 12:03 AM last train)
Fare: RM 14.00 per way (2017) 9.50 per way (2012)
Note: Fare May Change Without Prior Notice. Please check KLIA Transit Website for the updated fare and train schedule
2. Rapid KL Bus ( From My Din to Putrajaya Sentral)
Fare: RM 4 per way
Note: Fare May Change Without Prior Notice. Please check Rapid KL website for the detailed route.
3. Taxi (From KL Sentral to Putrajaya)
Coupon Taxis are available in KL Sentral to Putrajaya. We recommend riding with coupon taxis since it’s fixed fare. If not mistaken should be less than RM 50
Fares: RM 40-60 for a regular taxi (depending on your haggling skills)